This Chemical Reactions presentation also includes:
Once I told a chemistry joke, but there was no reaction. Get young chemists involved in changes and reactions with a presentation that begins with physical and chemical changes and chemical reactions. It moves on to chemical equations including the structure of the equation, how to count atoms, and how to balance them. The presentation wraps up with types of reactions.
- Have students do the Diet Coke® and Mentos® experiment
- Show the video before or after using the presentation in a lecture
- This is the 17th presentation in a series of 26
- Resource best fits as an introduction to chemical reactions
- Comes with an instructional video and eight worksheets, providing options for additional practice or instruction
- Slides are heavy in academic language making it less engaging