Pressure and volume remain inversely proportional for all gases. Socratica presents a video about this relationship as part of their chemistry playlist. It explains Boyle's Law and the associated formulas before demonstrating the application of the law using two guided practice problems. A brief introduction to the other gas laws connects the rest of the story.
- Create additional practice problems for scholars to solve independently
- Recreate or share the video of a demonstration of Boyle's Law
- Relies on prior knowledge of significant figures
- Works well in both traditional and flipped classrooms
- Provides subtitles for ease of note taking