Introduce your class to the most important table they will never dine on! From a larger playlist covering chemistry concepts comes a thorough walk through of the periodic table. The narrator details the structure of the table, how to use it as a predictive tool, and the basic classes of elements organized on the table.
- Use the video as a homework assignment or review tool
- Pause the video in key places to check for understanding
- Make sure the class has access to periodic tables of their own to examine as they watch
- The well-organized video is a must watch for all Chemistry 1 students
- Careful scripting makes the resource very easy to follow as well as enjoyable