If you know how much carbon dioxide you produce in one breath, can you figure out how much you produce in one month? Socratica helps solve multi-step unit conversion problems. The video walks through how to set up these challenges and how to solve them. It even offers tips for making sure everything ends up in the right units.
- Create more of these multi-step dimensional analysis problems
- Challenge scholars to create a real unit conversion problem to stump you; remember, they must know the correct answer
- Assumes prior knowledge of the information in the first video in the two-part series
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a list of helpful books for those wanting to learn more
- Offers subtitles in English for ease of note taking