This Chemistry Lesson: Balancing Chemical Equations video also includes:
An informative video segment describes how to balance chemical equations. It ensures pupils will obey the laws of conservation of mass and shares tips to assist young chemists who may need additional help to ensure a more simplistic way of balancing equations.
- Allow emerging chemists to practice balancing equations in collaborative groups before attempting individual work
- Demonstrate the balancing tips presented in the video segment to ensure understanding and engage others in classroom discussions
- Video is over 19 minutes long
- Short video segment presents the concept and also includes ways to ensure equations are balanced correctly
- Worksheet provided prompts extra practice to ensure understanding of the material presented