Is that compound ionic or molecular? How can you tell? Pupils learn about naming chemical compounds and classify them as being molecular or ionic. They learn in detail as they build foundational skills in the short, yet informative, lesson.
5 Views 4 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Compose a song with compound names and sing it in front of the class
- Create a matching game as a review for the lesson
- Make sure all individuals have a copy of the periodic table
- Lesson length leaves plenty of time for additional activities or methods to teach the material
- Pupils learn complex concepts in a detailed manner, thus helping them better understand the material
- An included assessment would be more beneficial to assess understanding