This Chemistry Lesson: Molar Mass video also includes:
Enhance your current chemistry curriculum with a short video that demonstrates how to calculate the molar mass of a compound. There is also instruction for conversion between moles and mass, outlined in simple steps and demonstrated in a way to engage even the most inattentive learners in your classroom.
- Provide each pupil with a copy of the periodic table to complete additional problems upon viewing this segment
- Provide each pupil with a calculator for use in solving problems
- The second in a series of four related resurce
- Allows individuals to calculate additional problems upon completion of the segment with provided worksheet
- Can be used as an enhancement tool to appeal to all learners in the classroom