What's in a name? Lead your class through the exciting world of acids. Pupils determine the names of acids and learn the correct way to write their formulas, both for binary and ternary acids.
3 Views 1 Download NGSS: Adaptable
- Have the class compose a fun jingle to remember the names of common acids discussed
- Instruct young chemists to write a story and cast two acids as the main characters
- Make sure there is ample time to cover all material in detail before continuing to the next lesson
- Includes most common acids that chemists encounter daily
- Allows for differentiated instruction