Avogadro did not find or create Avogadro's number—it was just named after him out of respect for his work. The Socratica chemistry playlist presents a must-see video introduction to the mole. It details how to convert to moles from mass, volume, and particles. The resource also uses guided practice problems to demonstrate proper conversions.
- Create practice problems using moles
- Print the "map" at 10:00 to help scholars remember the various conversions
- Relies on prior knowledge of molar mass and conversion factors
- Includes where the Avogadro's number originated
- Offers subtitles in English for ease of note taking