This Chinese Dynasties worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
From the Q'in to the Ming, get the facts on the great Chinese dynasties from early history with these great handouts and worksheets. Presented in a Word document, they include the years the dynasties were in existence, the dynasty founders, major religions, capital cities, inventions, achievements, and other relevant information.
- To support more visual learners, consider assigning students to write down the descriptions and features of each dynasty on a larger map or timeline, complemented by a wide variety of images
- Rather than directly provide these handouts to students, consider these as answer keys for an assignment in which learners must research the dynasties and compile this information on their own
- Can download and edit document
- Includes great assessment activity in which pupils offer a grade for each dynasty's major components (i.e. unity, technology, art/architecture, and overall)