Practice gross and fine motor skills with fun Christmas- and holiday-themed activities. These holiday lessons include songs, games, and other engaging activities for both gross and fine motor skills. Kids will love pinning the nose on Rudolph and creating their own Christmas crafts.
- Pick and choose your favorites for some holiday fun
- For the crafts, allow kids to choose from several options or have each craft set up at a station and have learners work their way around the room
- While some of the resources are on older websites, and some of the images are a bit fuzzy, the ideas are still strong
- Some of the links within the plan that provide the original source for an activity no longer function; the instructions are still included in this resource
- Includes song lyrics and pictures of various crafts for your class to create as well as links to additional resources