Teach the ins and outs of parallel and series circuits. Using Christmas lights as a reference, the video instructor analyzes both parallel and series circuits. She models calculations of both current and voltage to finish the 30th episode in a series of Crash Course physics lessons.
- Recreate the circuit scenarios discussed in the video for pupils to explore
- Expects a basic understanding of different types of circuits
- Consider monitoring the YouTube comments if making available for independent viewing
- Includes subtitles in multiple languages which is beneficial to English learners
- Highlights key vocabulary with written definitions and explanations