Viewers follow the paths of oxygen and carbon dioxide through the human respiratory organs and the path of the molecules through the human circulatory system, in a short video about how the body delivers oxygen and picks up carbon dioxide.
18 Views 15 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Have learners research how certain things (smoking, pneumonia, other illnesses) disrupt the respiratory and circulatory systems
- Pausing the video may help some scholars process the information better as the narrator moves quickly through the pathways
- Video 27 in a series of 40
- Video includes a table of contents so teachers can to show only certain segments
- Shows the pathways of oxygen through other organisms as well