Many of the leading scientists in the world are studying climate change, and your learners can join in the discussion with a unit from the Will Steger Foundation. High schoolers work on eight lessons that focus on different aspect of climate change, including the carbon cycle, new technology to stabilize the climate, and international climate negotiations.
- Prompt learners to use the provided sources as the first steps in a research assignment
- A great addition to your unit on Earth Day or environmentalism
- Based on studies from 2009, including an appedix from the international climate negotiations in Copenhagen; consider including more updated material for your lesson on climate change
- Provides a link to the publisher's website for a free download of the full unit
- Table of contents organizes the material and provides learning objectives for each section
- Each lesson comes with a focus question, introduction, group activities, homework assignments, and cited sources