This Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission & the First Amendment handout & reference also includes:
Should Congress be allowed to limit the amount of money a corporation spends to support a political candidate? Here you'll find a fantastic lesson plan and activities to help your young citizens approach this question.
96 Views 70 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- When offering information on recent events surrounding case decision, include videos on media reaction, arguments
- Be sure to update class on recent events surrounding the case
- It will take some time to review material and prepare activities
- Detailed discussion points for video (including specific times to pause)
- Wealth of supporting materials, including deliberation/discussion guide and reflection, newspaper articles, homework assignment handout, and commentary essays