This Civiballs Christmas interactive also includes:
For the holiday season, timing is everything—and a Civiballs game is no exception! Learners use strategy, timing, and a little bit of computer-generated luck to solve each level of a game in which they cut chains to release ornaments into the correct boxes.
- Challenge class members to work on the game in groups and see who can make the most progress through the levels
- Have individuals write tips to their peers as they work through the game and find the best strategies
- Best for older learners, as younger grades may get frustrated
- Ads on the site may distract players
- Only requires one control: a computer mouse or touchscreen
- Allows students to restart the level without consequences to their progress