This Classification lesson plan also includes:
Explore the scientific method of classification. An interactive activity asks learners to create a classification system for a group of objects and develop a flow chart to communicate their systems. In addition, individuals use a dichotomous chart to identify unknown objects.
- Use various assessment questions as exit cards
- Ask pupils to bring in different objects such as toys or balls for classifying
- Expects a foundational understanding of a classification system
- Contains a rubric for assessing the activity
- Provides options for assessement questions