Steel is an example of homogeneous mixture, also called an alloy, which is made of iron and carbon. The presentation introduces learners to elements, compounds, and mixtures. They explore their similarities and differences, and then take a look at how matter is classified.
- Tweak presentation by adding questions for class discussion every three to four slides
- Images on first slide do not show in presentation mode
- Slide 21 is hidden in presentation mode, and the link on this slide does not work
- Depending upon level of classes, presentation may take one to three days
- Uses high-quality images
- Includes five overview questions on the last slide