This Classifying Complex Numbers lesson plan also includes:
Imaginary numbers are a real thing. Scholars learn about complex numbers, real numbers, and imaginary numbers. They classify given numbers as strictly complex, strictly real, or strictly imaginary in an individual or group activity.
1 Collection 28 Views 58 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the Test Mode presentation as a quiz
- Pupils should have knowledge of the set of real numbers
- Assumes learners understand Venn diagrams
- Provides several different options for instruction
- Includes PowerPoint presentations to use as teacher-led lecture or group learning