This Climate Science: Crash Course History of Science #45 video also includes:
Climate change fears are nothing new—scientists have been concerned about the issue since the early 1900s. Viewers learn the history of the study of climate in a quick but thorough video lesson. The instructor describes where climate science started as well as why and how it changed over time.
- Use the video to introduce to an environmental science unit
- Have learners record different topics of climate science as they view the video
- Expects an understanding of the basics of climate
- Lesson is the 45th installment in a larger Crash Course: History of Science series
- Uses images and animations to support the content
- Presenter shows an interest in a topic that holds students' attention