This Cloudy Climate Change: How Clouds Affect Earth's Temperature video also includes:
While clouds may not make for the most enjoyable weather, they play an important role when it comes to regulating the temperature of the earth. Watch this video and learn how these giant masses of water droplets actually help to cool the planet in face rising global temperatures.
- Integrate this resource into an environmental science unit on climate change
- Flip your science classroom by assigning this video and assessment as homework, holding a class discussion about it the following day
- Colorful animations help to engage the viewer and visually support the material being presented
- Accompanying the video is a short assessment with five multiple choice and three free-responses questions
- Resource allows teachers to customize their own lessons based on the video