This Coastal Dynamics lesson plan also includes:
Life's a beach! The 16th installment of a 23-part NOAA Enrichment in Marine sciences and Oceanography (NEMO) program first examines different types of coasts and how they form. An activity then has learners investigate the shoreline erosion of Lake Erie.
- Have learners research examples of different types of coasts
- Use the resource to introduce coastline erosion
- Activity requires materials, such as colored pencils and tracing paper
- Teacher copy of activity includes notes and answer key
- Resource provides definitions for key terminology