Scientists give evolution two opposable thumbs up! In the video, scholars explore coevolution through the analysis of a few different examples. The instructor then explains and shows what coevolution is and is not to eliminate confusion with other ideas. The video ends by exploring symbiotic relationships that formed via coevolution.
- Have learners make a Venn diagram comparing/contrasting coevolution and convergent evolution
- Instruct scholars to further research other examples of coevolution and share with the class
- Video assumes class members have some knowledge about angiosperms and symbiotic relationships
- The third video in a series of 18
- Utilizes high-quality visuals
- Uses simple examples, making it engaging and easy for students to master the concept
- Provides closed captioning for viewers with hearing disabilities