This Colonial Slave Resistance handout & reference also includes:
How did colonial slaves in America struggle to defend themselves and maintain their African heritage?
38 Views 33 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Design a presentation using information provided in this resource for learners to reference as they use the guided notes template
- Guided notes template provided
- Includes activity where learners assume the roles of five individuals facing slavery
- Positions for role play are clearly outlined, and include follow-up questions
- Provides instructor with list of questions for facilitating image analysis