Curated and Reviewed by Lesson Planet
Practice reading sight words with a St. Patrick's Day worksheet! Early readers identify words and letters and follow the coloring key to create two colorful portraits of a dancing leprechaun.
112 Views 92 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Review the sounds the letters make, and say the sight words together as a class
- Give to youngsters on St. Patrick's Day
- Scholars should be able to read the sight words; one, is, down, two, up, there, and the letters g, r, b, w, d, m, p
- The color keys are easy to read
- Does not provide a real learning connection to St. Patrick's Day other than a picture of a leprechaun