This Color Filters interactive also includes:
Filters provide amusing changes to images in applications other than just Instagram! High school pupils apply their knowledge of colored filters to three different interactive sets of puzzles. They identify light colors that pass through filters, the final light color after passing through multiple filters, and the proper filter to use for the observer to see a specific picture given the original.
- Experiment in class with filters using a setup similar to the examples in the Name That Filter activity
- Assumes prior understanding of colors, pigments, images, and filters
- Interactive works on smart phones, tablets, desktops, laptops, and smart boards
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes
- Includes ideas for in-class hands-on labs, extended reading, and videos covering similar material
- Interactive offers immediate feedback, support for those needing more help, and additional questions when individuals miss something