We add numbers, so why not functions? A math video explains the process of combining functions using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The instructor then finds the domain for each new function.
1 Collection 4 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Assign the video as homework; ask learners to complete problems the following day
- Include different types of functions in problems for guided practice
- Classroom must have Internet access to show a YouTube video
- The video is a continuation of a function review series composed of 29 lessons
- Instructor uses clear and thorough explanations
- Does not include real-life examples, and the example uses only polynomial functions