Help your pupils punctuate properly! This particular activity focuses on commas and requires learners to write original sentences that fulfill certain comma requirements.
149 Views 119 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- When working with younger pupils, you may wish to work through one set of these as a class before assigning a second set to pairs or small groups
- Use this page as a homework assignment, warm-up exercise, or assessment
- Learners will need to have some prior knowledge about commas and other grammatical terms mentioned in the exercise in order to complete it successfully
- Covers five different situations in which you would need a comma
- Requires learners to come up with original complete sentences