Common or proper noun, that is the question. With a Valentine's Day coloring page, class members decipher whether the word they read is a common or proper noun. Once they determine which type of nouns they see, theycolor the heart red or purple.
52 Views 33 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Invite learners to add their own common and proper nouns to the worksheet
- Once the worksheet is complete, cut out the heart shapes and sort them into groups
- Scholars must know the difference between a proper and common noun
- Requires crayons, colored pencils, or other coloring tools
- Directions are easy to follow
- Coloring adds a fun aspect to the practice that enhances engagement