What makes animals, well, animals? Viewers of a via comparative anatomy video see how similarities and differences in animal anatomy help support the theory of evolution. The video also includes examples of shared characteristics in tissues, organs, and organ systems.
- Have learners research the anatomical differences between sponges and animals and present their findings
- Instruct scholars to find different examples of convergent evolution and present their findings
- Video 21 in a series of 40
- A table of contents permits teachers to show only specific segments
- Includes a good example of a penguin, seal, and tuna to explain convergent evolution