This Comparative & Superlative Practice II worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Grammar practice gets good, better, and best! Choose when to use comparative and superlative forms of various adverbs in 12 sentences. Examples at the top of the page guide kids to select the best form based on how many people or items are being compared.
- Have kids come up with a list of adverbs on the board, and create a list of comparative and superlative forms for them to note in a language arts journal
- Use as a homework assignment or in a grammar packet for kids to work on between activities
- Parts of the worksheet are in color, but it should print and copy sufficiently in black-and-white
- Provides an answer key for assessment