Celebrate Read Across America Day and Dr. Seuss' birthday with this compare and contrast graphic organizer in which three stories are examined for their setting, characters, problems, events, and solution.
1 Collection 134 Views 75 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Invite scholars to vote on their favorite Dr. Seuss books; choose the top three of the class' favorites to compare and contrast
- Create a Dr. Seuss board showcasing the different titles the class explored along with the compare and contrast graphic organizer
- Schedule time to visit the school library to discover, or download, books by Dr. Seuss so learners can search his many different titles
- Copies are required
- The graphic organizer is neatly presented for easy reading and inputting of information
- The worksheet's title font can be difficult to read