How are Icarus and Prometheus similar? How are they different? Compare any two Greek myths with a graphic organizer, which provides space for kids to fill in the ways that the myths are like and unlike each other.
209 Views 181 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- A great addition to your unit on mythology or Greek culture
- Include the lists of words at the top of the page in a reference page or binder for learners
- Use as a cumulative project for your language arts grading period
- A good way for kids to demonstrate their knowledge of Greek mythology and themes
- Academic language is helpful for kids when crafting their compare and contrast essays
- Kids will need more direction about what they are comparing and contrasting (themes, morals, characters, etc.)