Check out this amazing, customizable graphic organizer. You can create as many grids as you'd like with two to five columns and three to seven columns. The title is editable as are the labels for the columns and the rows. The process is very simple, and you get a clear, PDF graphic organizer each time.
- Use the grid for compare and contrast, as suggested on the webpage
- Create a T-chart or KWL chart quickly and easily
- Set up a two-sided journal with two columns an seven rows
- Try out the graphic organizer for vocabulary practice and more
- Allows for endless versions of a grid graphic organizer that could be used for any subject matter or grade
- The webpage temporarily saves your previous versions in case you forget to save or want to quickly review
- The tool could be improved by providing a space to write instructions and/or an example