This Comparing Methods—Long Division, Again? lesson plan also includes:
Remember long division from fifth grade? Use the same algorithm to divide polynomials. Learners develop a strategy for dividing polynomials using what they remember from dividing whole numbers.
24 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Begin with reviewing long division of multi-digit whole numbers
- Have pupils complete a problem using the reverse tabular method and the long division algorithm; compare methods and results
- Builds from the third lesson in a series of 42
- Problems progress from simple to more complex
- Provides all answer keys for included resources