Meet the meter! The fourth installment of an 11-part Math in Science video series prompts viewers to identify meters as the base unit of length. Pupils then use common objects to compare metric units of length.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Use the video to review metric units of length
- If using the series, consider showing this video before the one covering volume
- Video does not teach how to explicitly use prefixes to relate units to the base unit; be sure to show learners this technique
- Contains clear, concise explanations
- Video follows the same basic pattern as previous ones