This Comparing Triangle Angles and Sides: Lesson video also includes:
Use the opposite to organize angles or sides. The video provides the relationship of angle measures based on the lengths of sides in a triangle and its converse. Using two triangles, the segment of a larger playlist on geometry shows the necessary conditions to compare angles and sides between triangles.
- Provide triangles and have class members measure angles and sides to understand the relationship
- Individuals should understand inequalities
- Pupils must be able to identify the opposite angle and the opposite side
- Links to more videos and resources on comparing triangle sides and angles
- Provides the work for example problems
- Works the last example problem incorrectly