This Comparing Value for Money: Baseball Jerseys lesson plan also includes:
Learners step up to the plate as they first complete an assessment task using linear equations to determine the best company from which to buy baseball jerseys. They then evaluate provided sample responses identifying strengths and weaknesses of the plan.
- Use the resource to review linear equations
- Pupils should have access to calculators and graph paper
- Assessment task should be completed in advance of the main lesson
- Resource contains answer key
- Teacher guide has pacing suggestions, including one for how to split the lesson over two days