This Completing the Square worksheet also includes:
Learners review how to use the completing-the-square method to identify maximum and minimum values of a quadratic function by watching a video. They see how the vertex form relates to the extreme values of a quadratic function, and use this knowledge to complete a worksheet.
- Use the resource as an intervention tool
- Pupils should have some prior knowledge regarding the graphs of quadratic functions
- Note that the resource is intended as a review, but it could easily by modified for an introductory lesson
- Includes QR code link to a tutorial video
- Answer key offers complete solutions for the worksheet
- Almost all problems have trinomials with a = 1; little variation in presentation