This Component Addition interactive also includes:
Learn to analyze vector addition on graph paper through multiple levels of practice problems. Pupils begin with two component addition and move through three and four components to prove mastery as one part of a series on vectors and projectiles. A Help Me! button on every question explains how to apply knowledge to each type of problem.
- Work the apprentice level as a demonstration in class before assigning the other two levels as independent work
- Relies on prior knowledge of vectors and adding vectors
- Adjustable display works on all screen sizes
- Links to related resources for extending the lesson
- For each incorrect answer, an additional practice question appears
- Formatting makes it difficult to see the information entered into the Y column on the data tables