What do musicians and mathematicians have in common? Compositions! Learners review function composition in the previous video in a series of 29, and expand that review to include the domain of the composition. The instructor uses rational expressions to create the compositions.
- Present problems for pupils to complete prior to watching the video; ask them to use the video to check their work
- Requires a strong understanding of simplifying rational expressions
- The video uses color to help explain the substitution used to create the composition
- Presents a complete explanation including possible situation
- Does not include an explanation of rules