Grab any two topics, some index cards, and a couple of kids, and you're ready to compare and contrast! The resource provides instructions for this method as well as three graphic organizers that you can use in addition to or in place of the index cards.
- Allow pupils some time to move and categorize their index cards and then record their final choices onto one of the provided graphic organizers
- Create your own fact cards and have learners just sort them rather than asking them to come up with their own facts and sort them
- This activity could be used for any subject matter because it focuses on the skill rather than the content
- Provides nice graphic organizers that you can choose to use (or not)
- Easily adaptable to a number of subjects and topics