The kids in your class are probably experts at navigating the computer, but do they know the difference between hardware and software? Teach computer skills to any level of computer user with a helpful reference sheet. It covers keyboarding basics, parts of a computer, and ways to use a mouse effectively.
- Use in a computer lab or classroom with computers
- A great addition to an adult education class about computer skills
- Resource is in color, which might be hard on your printer or copier
- A helpful introduction sheet for newcomers or review sheet for experts
- Comes with a useful keyboarding diagram, as well as a guide to typing ergonomically
- Provides titles of books that beginners can use in their journey toward computer efficacy