This Conditional Probability: Colorful Cubes interactive also includes:
An interactive provides a model to visually represent the formula for the probability of an outcome. Given 10 numbered color cubes, pupils arrange them on the top and bottom shelf to represent the probability fraction. The learners use their representations to calculate the probability of the given conditional event.
- Lead a discussion on the similarities of finding conditional probabilities in many cases and finding regular probabilities
- User must sign up for a free CK-12 account to access the interactive
- Class members should know what prime numbers are
- Several questions refer to how the interactive should be set up to arrive at the probability
- Allows learners to view the correct answer