This Confidence Intervals: Crash Course Statistics #20 video also includes:
Be confident about your ability to understand statistics. The 20th installment of the Crash Course Statistics playlist, the informative YouTube video describes the meaning of confidence intervals and how they relate to normal distributions. It also shows how to calculate 95 percent confidence interval for a given distribution of values.
- Use the video with learners struggling with the idea of confidence intervals
- Have the class research different situations that use confidence intervals, such as scientific studies or surveys
- Viewers must be familiar with z-scores and normal distributions from prior videos
- Examples are simple and would be understandable and relatable to teenagers
- Animations are likely to hold viewer interest