This Congruent Triangles Applications handout & reference also includes:
Triangles are all about threes, and practicing proving postulates is a great way to get started. The first page of the activity provides a brief introduction of the different properties and postulates. The remaining pages contain various types of proofs that investigate the congruence of different triangles.
- Do several examples in class and save some for homework
- The problems may not align with the current curriculum; therefore use the document version to edit the instructions or problems
- Presumes learners are familiar with solving proofs
- A well-organized worksheet that provides plenty of room to show all work
- Comes with a completely worked-out answer key