This Congruent Triangles: Lesson video also includes:
Given two congruent triangles, the resource provides the definition of congruent triangles and marks the corresponding parts. The portion of a basic geometry playlist shows the triangles are congruent by moving one on top of the other and briefly talks about similarity.
- Provide a mini-lesson on how to write the congruence statement for triangles
- Find the necessary transformation to show two triangles are congruent
- The class should understand the use of hashes to mark congruence
- Links to other CK-12 resource on congruent triangles
- Works through a few problems dealing with congruent triangles