This Connect the Dots: Isometric Drawing and Coded Plans activities & project also includes:
Individuals discover how to draw cubes on triangle-dot paper. They use cubes to build structures and draw corresponding isometric drawings on dot paper in the second lesson of the series of five. The activity also introduces the concept of coded plans and how they relate to isometric drawings.
- Have pupils create their own structures to draw isometric drawing and coded plans
- Activity requires snap cubes
- Learners should have basic spatial visualization knowledge from the previous lesson
- Provides worksheet and an answer key for each part of activity
- Includes reproducible triangle-dot paper for the activity