This Conservation and Restoration Ecology video also includes:
Address types of diversity, conservation biology, and restoration ecology. A video also includes small population conservation, declining population conservation, structural restoration, bioremediation, biological augmentation, and Superfund sites.
- Use the note outline found here
- Preview comments or hide them when showing the video in class, as they may be inappropriate
- The last installment in a 12-part series
- Engaging video holds scholars' attention
- Great to use in a flipped or traditional classroom