Going green? Scholars investigate the creation of the US National Park program. Through diary entries as well as expert testimony, they synthesize information and analyze the need for conservation and preservation. Finally, they display their new knowledge in final essay responses.
- Split the class into teams and assign a National Park to research and present
- Create a series of questions to guide the class through the reading material
- Constitutional Rights Foundation is on Facebook
- Includes lesson extension opportunities
- Resource contains discussion and writing prompts